Making UCard Deposit
You can make cash, check, or credit card deposits to your Ucard Debit Account. Full-time employees can also set up an automatic deposit to their UCard accounts via payroll deduction.
- You can make a cash deposit at the UCard Office located in room 168 Whitmore Administration Building, or at any of the five Value Port kiosks located on campus.
- You can make a check deposit at the UCard Office located in room 168 Whitmore Administration Building, or you can mail in a check to:
P.O. Box 2364
Amherst, MA 01004-2364
Please ensure that you make out the check to UMass UCard Office, that you write your campus id number in the memo field, and that you include a completed UCard Deposit Slip.
- You can make a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover deposit online using GET Funds.
- If you are an employee, you can set up an automatic deposit via payroll deduction.
Making a Guest Card Deposit
You can only make cash deposits to a Guest Card account.
- To make a cash deposit to a Guest Card account, you must use one of the five Value Port kiosks located on campus.
Making a Department Copy/Print Card Debit Account Depost
The department can only make deposits to a Department Copy/Print Card account via departmental recharge.
- To make a deposit to a Departmental Copy/Print Card, complete the online request form.