UMass Transit is always looking for students who love to drive! We offer paid CDL permit, training, and license. If you are interested in our Summer Training program, click here for more information and how to apply to become a bus operator!
UMass Transit Services, along with the Franklin Regional Transit Authority are now offering connecting transfer service from UMass Route 31 to FRTA Route 23- Sunderland/Greenfield. This transfer will... read more
On-Campus Commencement Ceremony Parking Lot Shuttles UMass Transit Services will be running shuttle buses to commencement ceremonies from on-campus parking lots Friday, May 12th and Saturday... read more
- Summer Service 5/30/17 to 7/3/17 Reduced Service on Most Routes Routes 34, 35, 38, 39, and M40 do not operate during the summer.... read more
- lot 52 cracksealing 5/30/17 Please be advised that starting 5/30/2017, Lot 52 Hills Section will be under construction. The... read more
- Fire Alarm Test 6/16/17 8am Fire Alarm Test Parking Services Trailers
- No Service on FRTA Buses 7/4/17 No service on FRTA buses. For further schedule info, please go to www... read more
- Independence Day - No Service on Most Routes 7/4/17 No Service 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, M40, 45, 46 Sunday Service R29, B43
- Summer Service 7/5/17 to 9/4/17 Reduced Service on Most Routes Routes 34, 35, 38, 39, and M40 do not operate during the summer.... read more
- No Service on FRTA Buses 9/4/17 No service on FRTA buses. For further schedule info, please go to www... read more
- Labor Day Holiday 9/4/17 Reduced Service on Most Routes 30: Reduced Weekday 31: Reduced... read more
- Full Service Resumes 9/5/17 Full service resumes for most routes. Further information will be posted as it becomes available.