UMass Transit is always looking for students who love to drive! We offer paid CDL permit, training, and license. If you are interested in our Summer Training program, click here for more information and how to apply to become a bus operator!
UMass Transit Services, along with the Franklin Regional Transit Authority are now offering connecting transfer service from UMass Route 31 to FRTA Route 23- Sunderland/Greenfield. This transfer will... read more
Numerous schedule changes will be taking place for various PVTA bus routes servicing the UMass Amherst and Five College area. These changes will take effect Tuesday, September 5, 2017.... read more
- Summer Service 7/5/17 to 9/4/17 Reduced Service on Most Routes Routes 34, 35, 38, 39, and M40 do not operate during the summer.... read more
- Football Parking 8/26/17 to 8/27/17 football game on Sat 26th requires 11, 22, 33 permit holders to vacate for the game
- No Service on FRTA Buses 9/4/17 No service on FRTA buses. For further schedule info, please go to www... read more
- Labor Day Holiday 9/4/17 Reduced Service on Most Routes 30: Reduced Weekday 31: Reduced... read more
- Full Service Resumes 9/5/17 Full service resumes for most routes. Further information will be posted as it becomes available.