UMass Transit is always looking for students who love to drive! We offer paid CDL permit, training, and license. If you are interested in our Summer Training program, click here for more information and how to apply to become a bus operator!
UMass Transit Services, along with the Franklin Regional Transit Authority are now offering connecting transfer service from UMass Route 31 to FRTA Route 23- Sunderland/Greenfield. This transfer will... read more
On-Campus Commencement Ceremony Parking Lot Shuttles UMass Transit Services will be running shuttle buses to commencement ceremonies from on-campus parking lots Friday, May 12th and Saturday... read more
- Summer Service 5/13/17 to 5/28/17 Reduced Service on Most Routes Routes 34, 35, 38, 39, and M40 do not operate during the summer.... read more
- Lot 50 Construction 5/22/17 to 5/25/17 Please be advised, starting Monday 5/22/2017, sections of Blue Lot 50 will be closed to accommodate... read more
- Lot 36 Power Plant cracksealing 5/22/17 to 5/23/17 cracksealing 5/22-23. Alt parking in 67.
- Lot 44D 5/23/17 to 5/25/17 Lot 44D on Eastman Lane closed for cracksealing. Alt parking in other sections of 44.
- No Service on FRTA Buses 5/29/17 No service on FRTA buses. For further schedule info, please go to www... read more
- Memorial Day - No Service on Most Routes 5/29/17 No Service 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, M40, 45, 46 Sunday Service R29, B43
- Summer Service 5/30/17 to 7/3/17 Reduced Service on Most Routes Routes 34, 35, 38, 39, and M40 do not operate during the summer.... read more
- Fire Alarm Test 6/16/17 8am Fire Alarm Test Parking Services Trailers
- No Service on FRTA Buses 7/4/17 No service on FRTA buses. For further schedule info, please go to www... read more
- Independence Day - No Service on Most Routes 7/4/17 No Service 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 39, M40, 45, 46 Sunday Service R29, B43