We are experiencing a driver shortage and need your help to move UMass!
Are you a UMass student? Do you love driving? APPLY ONLINE to join the team that moves UMass!
Why should you work here?
- Drivers are paid $14.00-$15.75 per hour!
- Lots of promotional opportunities for positions that pay even more
- Pay raise every semester
- Flexible work schedules optimized for students
- We're almost entirely student run
- Excellent resume material! Promotional positions offer supervisory experience!
- We pay for your class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), train you, and pay you while you're training ($12/hour during training)
- You get to drive a 60 foot long, 32 ton, 1.2 million dollar bus with 3 axles, 10 wheels, and 120 passengers!
- It's fun!
Learn a trade while you earn your degree! Gain valuable experience in leadership, working independently and in a team, and leave with marketable experience (and a CDL!) We're a tightly knit workforce, come join the UMass Transit family!
All applicants MUST be currently enrolled as a UMass Amherst student with a minimum of six (6) class credits per semester.
Must be willing to work a minimum of 15 hours a week, including at least one opening, closing, or weekend shift.
We are now hiring for our Semester Training Program for Fall 2018!
Check out our hiring event! Come down to the bus garage, tour our facility and see our buses, and get a job on the spot! Applicants can apply and interview on site, and all applicants will receive a free meal from Baby Berk! The event is September 15th from 11 AM to 2 PM. Shuttle services to the event are available outside all dining commons.
APPLY ONLINE or call (413) 545-0056 for more information!