What If I Don’t Want to Report?

Every victim-survivor is entitled to receive support whether or not they ultimately decide to report. If you are not sure if you want to formally report the incident to the Dean of Students Office or The Office of Equal Opportunity you are encouraged to connect with one of the confidential resources. Confidential Resources can:

  • Help you understand, explore and connect with the formal reporting options should you choose to
  • Connect you with campus resources to receive any support you may need
  • With your permission, advocate and request services on your behalf


Confidential Resources

The Center for Women & Community provides crisis intervention; advocacy and assistance in getting medical attention for victims/survivors of all genders. The Center for Counseling and Psychological Health provides 24 hour a day crisis intervention and short term psychotherapies. University Health Services is a designated SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) site providing free, compassionate services for male, female, and transgender survivors. All three services are confidential resources.