- Undergraduate Admissions
- Graduate School Admissions
- Fine Arts Center Box Office
- UMass Theater General Handbook
- UMass Theater Graduate Handbook
- UMass Theater Major Requirements Checklist
- UMass Theater Dramaturgy Requirements Checklist
- UMass Theater Minor Checklist
- UMass Theater's Flickr account
- UMass Theater's Youtube account
- Production Calendar
- HFA Advising & Career Center
- HFA Careers & Internships
Ecstatic celebrants in Ancient Greece. Fleeting moments of community at a Japanese water station. A racist incident on a college campus a lot like UMass Amherst. A future society careening towards a new kind of operatic form based on The Simpsons.
The plays selected for the 2019-2020 UMass Theater season span the globe but hit close to home as they each illuminate some facet of how we connect, conflict, and celebrate with the people around us.
Recent UMass Amherst Theater graduate Alison Kerr '17 made the most of her opportunities here, forming creative partnerships and finding mentors and backers among the faculty and alumni who gave her the chance to produce her own work and travel abroad to study.