Step-by-Step Guide to the Green Office Program:
1. To get started, download the Green Office Program Checklist Calculator to see how green your office is.
Available here (Excel Spreadsheet).
This will open in google docs, simply go to "File" and "Download As Excel" to save onto your computer.
2. Once you complete the calculator we need to validate your score. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a walk-through.
3. Perform a walk-through with a Green Office Program Fellow.
New to 2014: The Evergreen Checklist
Offices are eligible for Evergreen status if:
1. They maintain green certificaiton for at least two semesters;
2. Earn a minimum of 5 additional innovation credits;
3. Recruit another office to the program