Step-by-Step Guide to the Green Office Program:
1. To get started, download the Green Office Program Checklist Calculator to see how green your office is.
Available here (Excel Spreadsheet).
This will open in dropbox, simply go to "Download" to save and open on your computer.
2. Once you complete the calculator we need to validate your score. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your score and schedule a walk-through.
3. Perform a walk-through with a Green Office Program Fellow.
New to 2014: The Evergreen Checklist
Offices are eligible for Evergreen status if:
1. They maintain green certificaiton for at least two semesters;
2. Earn a minimum of 5 additional innovation credits;
3. Recruit another office to the program
Evergreen Checklist Available here (PDF)