You have completed the first 40 days of fall semester! We hope that you have met new people, joined groups, attended social and cultural events, and settled into a manageable academic routine.
We'll leave this page up through October so you can review daily tips and events for your first 40 days. Here are some quick links to key resources:
- Learning Resource Center: Sign up for academic help from peer tutors.
- Writing Center: Improve your writing with editorial coaching.
- Stress GPS workshop: Learn practical techniques for managing college stress.
- "Let's Talk" drop-in sessions: Stop by to talk to a counselor about whatever's on your mind.
- Campus Recreation Center: Take a break to exercise and unwind.
- Peer Wellness Coaching: Let your peers help you set and meet wellness goals.
- TAO online therapy: Try an 8-session web-based therapy program or a customized self-guided course.
- Mindfulness at UMass: Learn techniques to stay calm, focused, and on track for academic success.
- FAFSA Help Days: Drop by for help understanding and completing financial aid forms.
- The Student Life Team: Get support and assistance with a wide range of concerns.
- Single-Stop Resources: Find solutions to help get your college experience back on track and keep it there.