This weekend is homecoming, with a game against Bowling Green at our very own McGuirk Stadium. Learn more about the activities along Minute Fan Way and policies for tailgating.
Want to catch a game at Gillette Stadium?
Great! The final Gillette game for the 2014 season is against Eastern Michigan on Saturday, October 18.
There are two ways to get to a UMass home game at Gillette Stadium:
Option #1: Minuteman Express
- Coach buses leave from McGuirk 2.5 hours before kickoff and take you to and from the game.
- You'll have a chance to get a grab-and-go meal or something from Baby Berk to eat on the bus.
- Receive your football tickets when you board the bus.
- Arrive at the stadium in time for kick off. Enjoy the game and some Minuteman Money (concession stand vouchers).
- Once the game ends, stay for the post-game show or board a bus back to campus. Buses continue running until the band performance is over.
- No bags allowed on buses to the game or inside Gillette Stadium. Bags are permitted on the ride home for purchases made at the stadium or in Patriot Place.
- Make sure you bring your valid UMass UCard ID with you on game day! You will need it to board the bus and must present it with your ticket to enter Gillette Stadium.
To take the Minuteman Express, register online at www.umass.edu/minutemanexpress no later than noon on Wednesday, October 15. Minuteman Express costs $10 roundtrip. You will need your student ID number to register. You cannot register in person - it must be done online.
Check in at McGuirk Stadium. UMass Transit will run campus shuttle buses to help get you to McGuirk:
- Route A = Sylvan, Totman, GRC, FAC, and behind Franklin DC
- Route B = Orchard Hill, Chadbourne, Butterfield, Haigis Mall, and the Southwest Horseshoe.
On the return trip, Minuteman Express stops at Haigis Mall and McGuirk Stadium.
Option #2: Your Own Transportation
If you have your own ride to Gillette Stadium and just need a ticket, bring your student ID to the Athletic Ticket office in the Mullins Center to get one free undergraduate ticket. Tickets are available Monday through Friday of the week leading up to each home game. The Box Office is open 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Tickets are also available on game day at Gillette – look for the Student Ticket line. Don’t forget you will need to show your UMass UCard to receive your free undergrad ticket. You then need to show both your ticket and your ID at the turnstile to enter the stadium.
Parking at Gillette Stadium is FREE for UMass games.
Directions to Gillette Stadium: www.gillettestadium.com/directions