A Travel Form is used to pay for any travel-related expenses, including the following:
- Trips in- and out-of-state.
- Any off-campus event, including sit-down dinners and banquets.
- Any sort of registration fees, whether on- or off-campus.
- Field Trip Services requests.
- Bus requests.
- Requests for hotels, airfare, etc., if bringing someone TO campus and not part of a “Contract for Professional Services” request.
- Group members from your RSO/GSO want to attend an off-campus conference.
- Your RSO/GSO wants to have an end-of-year banquet at a local restaurant.
The Travel Process:
- A travel form must be submitted in Campus Pulse at least two weeks before the first payment is due.
- There are many different types of travel, and travel can be complicated, so you must first meet with your advisor to go over your travel plans.
- Once your travel form has been approved by your advisor, the Business Center Travel Coordinator will contact you to discuss your trip plans and associated payment methods.
- Do not hold any expenses on your own personal credit card. Instead, wait for instructions from the Business Center Travel Coordinator.
If you’ve already submitted a form and need to make changes, please contact Antonia Lynch at email@example.com to receive a Change Request Travel Form.