Who is Fresh & Sober for?
- Students questioning their substance use who’d like to talk with non-judgmental people.
- Students new to recovery who're looking for more information about anonymous recovery programs.
- Students new to the area who're interested in anonymous recovery meetings and fellowship.
- Students already in the fellowship of an anonymous recovery group who'd like to share their experience, strength and hope with others.
- Anyone with questions about substance use, recovery, and resources.
What's in it for me?
A mentoring system for students new to recovery or the university.
A support network for UMass Amherst students in recovery.
An anonymous space to talk about substance use concerns, feelings, thoughts, and ideas on improving the college experience for others in recovery.
Greater awareness of campus and community resources.
Find out more
Call (413) 577-5188. All calls, conversations, and inquiries are confidential.