Our Peer Health Educators are active across campus, with information, support and fun activities.
Also at the CHP:
- BASICS, the university's brief alcohol screening and intervention program for students;
- The collegiate recovery community, bringing together people seeking recovery from alcohol, drugs, gambling and other addictions; and
- MyStudentBody, the onlline health education course required for all first-year students.
- The Not Ready for Bedtime Players, our peer sexuality education troupe.
The Center for Health Promotion advances healthy living as a strategy that supports academic and personal success.
Students who interact with the center's programs, services and staff empower themselves to make health-enhancing choices for individual and community well-being; engage fully in their academic and personal lives; and enhance their leadership skills.
Let us help you
- Want to develop a training or presentation for your class, RSO, residence hall or other group?
- Trying to find a guest lecturer for a class or community group?
- Need materials to help educate campus audiences about health issues?
- Need to make a referral and don’t know where to turn?
- Want to learn more about health issues and trends?
The CHP can help! Call (413) 577-5181.