Being an off-campus student provides you with the opportunity to learn new skills and become part of a larger community. During the academic year you will find more information on this site to help you navigate off campus living.
Check this section for information and resources on the following topics.
- Moving in, setting up services and amenities
- Housemate and neighbor relationships
- Area & campus resources, services, & entertainment
- Staying connected to campus activities, resources, and services
- Safety, security, and emergencies
Also, follow the Off Campus Life blog, A Student's Guide to Living Off Campus.
Please use these links for options to travel and park on campus.