Past STS Conferences
- Nanotechnology and Society: The Organization and Policy of Innovation. First Science, Technology and Society Initiative Workshop, Amherst, MA, May 17, 2007
- Nanotechnology and Society: Emerging Opportunities and Challenges. Second Science, Technology and Society Initiative Workshop, Amherst, MA, October 3, 2008
Nanotechnology Centers and Projects
EU Links on Nanotechnologies
- European Commission (EC) information on the European Strategy, Action Plan, 1st Implementation Report & Code of conduct for responsible nanosciences and nanotechnologies research
- EC Directorate-General for Health and Consumer Protection (SANCO) information
- Directorate-General for Health and Consumer Protection (SANCO) of the European Commission
- 1st Annual Nanotechnology Safety for Success Dialogue Workshop: The Food, Health& Consumer Policy Perspective, Brussels, Belgium, October 25-26, 2007
- 2nd Annual Nanotechnology Safety for Success Dialogue Workshop Brussels, Belgium, October 2-3, 2008
- Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) opinions on nanotechnologies
- Scientific Committee on Consumer Products (SCCP) opinion on nanomaterials in cosmetics
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) information about risk assessment in the field of food and feed
This workshop is supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0531171.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.