SPP is recognized across the United States for comprehensively integrating a commitment to social equity into all that we do, including our curriculum and educational opportunities outside the classroom. Your classes will help you understand the root causes of many of today’s complex world problems, and the skills you will learn will prepare you to creatively and effectively solve some of those problems.
Because our programs are small, you will have unequaled access to leading academics engaged with many of today’s most pressing public policy issues. Our faculty believe you have the potential to reshape the world. Start today.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Public Policy (MPP): our interdisciplinary program is one of the most affordable master’s degrees in public policy in New England
- Master of Public Policy and Administration (MPPA): our program allows students to go in-depth in their knowledge of public policy
Dual Graduate Degrees
- Public Policy and Business Administration: a dual-MPPA and Master of Business Administration (MBA) in two and a half years of full-time study
- Public Policy and Higher Education: this program allows students to earn a MPPA and a Master of Education in Higher Education (MEd) in just three years of full-time study
- Public Policy and Public Health: students can combine their MPPA with a Master of Public Health (MPH), in preparation for holding positions in public health policy
- Public Policy and Regional Planning: our dual MPPA and Master of Regional Planning (MRP) program links planning, policy and public management
Compliment your major with a concentration in public policy.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Public Policy: students can compliment their undergraduate major with this certificate option