The School of Public Policy is known nationally and across the globe for integrating a commitment to social equity into all that we do, from faculty research to student engagement in the community. Your donation helps ensure that we can continue attracting and supporting top-tier students who will become our world’s next generation of public leaders and social change-makers.
Your unrestricted donation will contribute to the development of the research and teaching capacity of SPP, or you may choose to direct your gift to one of the following funds:
- The Keel Challenge for SPP Summer Internships is a challenge campaign made possible by Kristen Keel (BS '88, MPA '92), who will match new donations for student internships during the 2016-17 academic year. Support is currently being solicited through SPP's Minute Fund.
- The George T. Sulzner Endowment Fund supports outstanding graduate students pursuing summer internships in organizations where funding is not available.
- The Philip Hertz Scholarship Endowment Fund provides a merit-based award to support talented graduate students with demonstrated financial need and the potential to make outstanding contributions in public policy and management.
- The SPP Scholarship Endowment Fund was established in 2013 through individual donations, to endow scholarships for graduate students within CPPA.
- The M.V. Lee Badgett Award for Social Justice was established to honor Badgett’s achievements and service as director of SPP for eight years. The award recognizes a graduate whose work helps to advance anti-discrimination policies or social causes.
- Donate online today.
- Or send a check to:
School of Public Policy, UMass Amherst
Attn: Charlie Schweik, Interim Director
418 N. Pleasant St.
Amherst, MA 01002-1235
Checks should NOT be payable to SPP, UMass Amherst - but instead to University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Please note in the memo line whether to direct your gift to a specific SPP fund or just to “School of Public Policy” for general, unrestricted donations.