Welcome to the Peer Advising page! We are a group of experienced and involved students on campus with a two-fold objective: to support you in your academic needs and promote the understanding of public health. Although we will not tell you which classes to take or avoid, we will offer insight to help you make the best, informed decision about your own academic career. Peer Advisors can answer questions about:
• Applying to the Public Health major
• Understanding the Public Health Sciences major and the components of the curriculum
• Planning balanced academic schedules
• Discovering your collateral field
• Using and reading your Academic Requirements Report (ARR)
• Obtaining and filling out collateral field and course exception forms
• Exploring internship, study abroad (domestic and international), volunteering, and Five College opportunities
• Navigating through university resources including counseling, tutoring, and other, personal and academic support services.
• Completing Public Health and university requirements
Please bring a copy of your completed tracking form to your meeting.
We look forward to meeting you!
Public Health Peer Advisors
221 Arnold House