MPH-PHP Grading Policy
All students admitted to the MPH-Public Health Practice degree program must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 in order to successfully graduate.
In addition, all students must also achieve a “B-“or better in each of the following courses:
- Pubhlth 540-Introduction to Biostatistics
- Pubhlth 565-Principles of Environmental Health Practices
- Pubhlth 601-Application of Social & Behavioral Theory
- Pubhlth 620-Introduction to US health care system
- Pubhlth 630-Principles of Epidemiology
- Pubhlth 624-Research Methods
If a student does not reach this mark, the course must be retaken. There are no exceptions to this rule.