All classes are delivered online with interactive class assignments using specific courseware provided on a distant server. The courseware is supported by UMassOnline. They maintain a 24/7 helpline by phone (1-888-300-6407) and via email (email@example.com). Here are the technical requirements you must have in order to take an online course:
- A personal computer.
- An internet connection with at least a 56 kbps modem.
- An email program and account.
- A Java capable browser (Netscape or Internet Explorer).
- The Shockwave plugin.
- A sound card and speakers.
- You will need to use either Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator for your browser, and Real Player, which you can download for free off the web. For more information, visit CPE ELearning technical support.