Expand your skills
No matter the experience you bring with you, whether you are a practicing medical doctor, social worker, laboratory technician, pharmacist, or other health care related professional, pursuing and achieving your Master of Public Health (MPH) degree automatically broadens your view of public health in your local area, the United States, and the World.
Upon completion of the degree you will have gained the following skills:
- Describe origins of current health care dilemmas.
- Implement best practices in community approaches to health promotion.
- Apply epidemiological methods.
- Design research protocols and interpret findings from research studies.
- Employ appropriate methods for analysis of data.
- Explain the influence of environmental factors on the public’s health.
- Summarize regulations and laws in public health.
- Design planning and evaluation procedures.
Our program is the oldest 100% online MPH program. The flexible nature of the program allows you to take courses on your schedule and design your own concentration through elective course selection. Our program is also one of the few that is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Council on Education in Public Health (CEPH).
Interested in learning more about our program? Read more on our Prospective Students page, or request more information.
Have you recently been admitted or are currently a student? You’ll find lots of useful information on our Current Students page.