Advising and Academic Resources
Students are strongly advised to consult their academic advisors about the content and sequence of their curriculum, especially where the choice and sequencing of electives are concerned.
To book an appointment with the Peer advisors, please click here.
Degree requirement and academic forms can be found at the right side of this page.
Our Kinesiology Peer Advisors can help you with questions about your classes, your schedule, and other commonly asked questions. By appointment or walk-ins welcome! Book Your Appointment Now!
Peer Advising Office: 145 Totman
Tuesday: 10am-12pm & 1-4pm
Looking to declare your major as Kinesiology?
Please attend one of these meeting dates and fill out the New KIN Major Application (form to the right of this page).
NEW MAJOR MEETINGS:
- Thurs, Oct. 13, at 6:00 pm (Totman 153)
- Mon, Oct. 24, at 6:00 pm (Totman 153)
- Tues, Nov. 8, at 6:00 pm (Totman 153)
- Thurs, Nov. 17, at 6:00 pm (Totman 153)
- Thurs, Dec. 8, at 6:00 pm (Totman 153)
**You are required to attend a meeting and turn in a complete application before you will be considered for entry into the Kinesiology major**
Meet with an academic advisor
Need help with the following?
- Evaluating transfer credits
- Enrolling in the kin major
- Getting prior approval for future coursework
- Obtaining graduation clearance
- Questions about academic status, re-entry into the kin major, academic dishonesty
- Making a plan for after graduation
Undergraduate Academic Advisors
Office: 146 Totman
Dr. Frank Rife
Office: 109 Totman
Graduate Program Director
Dr. Sofiya Alhassan
Additional Advising Contacts
SPHHS Academic Dean’s Office
125 Arnold House
Additional Academic Resources
Community Service Learning
Five College Interchange
Graduate Student Handbook
Office of Undergraduate Research and Studies
Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction