For specific rules and regulations concerning expenditures or university policies please visit the Controller’s Office website.
Complete prior to travel, allowing enough time for the Dean to sign. When submitted for the first time with trip expenses, this may disqualify the reimbursement.
- Overnight travel requires a pre-authorization.
- Travel expenditures in excess of $300.00 require a pre-authorization.
Travel Reimbursement (internal form available in Downloads area at side of webpage):
- Step 1: A pre-authorization form (see above) needs to have been filled out and signed by your supervisor.
- Step 2: Utilize this travel form to organize your receipts and trip information prior to submitting for reimbursement.
- Step 3: Trip information is entered into the peopleSoft system. Your signature is required on the system generated forms.
Travel Card Program
For more information, please visit the Travel Card Program website.