Manatt Health Summer Analysts will spend 10 - 12 weeks working in our New York, San Francisco, or Washington, DC offices. The program will commence in May/June and run through August. The objective of the program is to provide summer analysts with diverse experience with healthcare consulting projects and to identify exceptional candidates for full-time Consultant positions upon graduation.
• Candidates must be enrolled in an advanced degree program with a focus on public health, business administration, public administration, public policy, health administration, or health care management from a leading institution.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry with demonstrated interest in and enthusiasm for healthcare issues and trends.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a variety of settings and media.
• Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with others in a fast-paced environment. • Candidates must complete their advanced degree by Spring 2019.
To learn more about the position, click here.