The School of Earth & Sustainability (SES) offers a diverse suite of undergraduate programs, including majors, minors and certificates, that provide students with the critical knowledge and training to pursue meaningful careers and address the environmental sustainability challenges of the 21st century related to the natural or built environment. SES undergraduate programs examine the world and its inhabitants from a variety of perspectives from rigorous sciences to social sciences to design.
- Arboriculture & Community Forestry (AS)
- Building & Construction Technology (BS)
- Earth Systems (BS)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Equine Management (AS)
- Geography (BA, BS)
- Geology (BA, BS)
- Horticultural Sciences (AS, BS)
- Landscape Architecture (BS)
- Landscape Contracting (AS)
- Microbiology (BS)
- Natural Resources Conservation (BS)
- Plant and Soil Sciences (BS)
- Sustainable Community Development (BS)
- Sustainable Food & Farming (AS, BS)
- Turfgrass Science & Management (AS, BS)
How to choose?
Check out our Undergraduate Major Finder Tool.