Program and Budget Council
CURRENT REVIEW ITEMS
Chair: Patricia Galvis-Assmus (Art) (On Sabbatical Spring 2013)
Tony Butterfield (Management) (Interim Chair)
Members: Jay Schafer (Library)
Ginny Chandler (Nursing)
Stephen Clingman (English)
Rob Faulkner (Sociology)
Ernest May (Music & Dance/Faculty Senate)
The Program Subcommittee will meet on the following dates during the Spring 2013 semester:
All meetings will take place at 3:00 p.m. in the Provost's Conference Room, Whitmore 358.
The following matters are currently under consideration by the Program Subcommittee. Click on each for a copy of the original proposal (in pdf format).
- Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management at Isenberg
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Management Certificate in Sustainable Business Practice
- MA in Italian Studies
- Revisions to the M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
Programs on Hold:
- Food Studies Certificate Program
Chair: Alex Phillips (Commonwealth Honors College)
The Budget Subcommittee will meet on the following dates during the Spring 2013 semester:
March 6* (This meeting will take place in the Whitmore Board Room, 370.)
All meetings will take place at 3:00 p.m. in the Administration and Finance Conference Room, Whitmore 337A.