Program and Budget Council
CURRENT REVIEW ITEMS
Chair: Patricia Galvis-Assmus (Art)
Members: Jay Schafer (Library)
Ginny Chandler (Nursing)
Stephen Clingman (English)
Ernest May (Music & Dance/Faculty Senate)
Tony Butterfield (Management)
The Program Subcommittee will meet on the following dates during the 2013-2014 academic year:
All meetings will take place at 3:00 p.m. in the Provost's Conference Room, Whitmore 358.
The following matters are currently under consideration by the Program Subcommittee. Click on each for a copy of the original proposal (in pdf format).
- Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management at Isenberg
- Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Revisions to Building and Construction Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Global Health
- Change of Department Name from Department of Psychology to Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- Dissolution of Art, Art History, and Architecture -- January 27, 2014
- M.A. in Italian Studies
- Breaking of the Dept. of Public Health into Three Depts.
- Arts Management Certificate
Programs on Hold:
- Food Studies Certificate Program
Chair: Alex Phillips (Commonwealth Honors College)
The Budget Subcommittee will meet on the following dates during the 2013-2014 academic year:
All meetings will take place at 3:00 p.m. in the Administration and Finance Conference Room, Whitmore 337A.