The Admissions and Records Committee shall recommend policies concerning:
- Admission and readmission of undergraduate students;
- Residence requirements and completion of degrees in absentia;
- Minimum and maximum course loads;
- Registration procedures; and
- Academic records and distribution of grade reports.
At the request of the Provost, and in conjunction with recommendations from the student’s Academic Dean, the Committee will make decisions regarding individual student cases involving modifications to academic records, academic standing and other academic matters.
Its membership shall be:
- One or more Faculty Members (other than an Academic Dean) from each School/College headed by a Dean;
- The Director of Undergraduate Admissions or a designee, serving ex officio;
- The Director of Transfer Affairs or a designee, serving ex officio;
- The University Registrar or a designee, serving ex officio;
- The Graduate Registrar or a designee, serving ex officio; and
- The Secretary of the Faculty Senate or a designee, serving ex officio, non-voting.
Minutes of meetings shall be sent to the Academic Deans and to the Chairperson of the Academic Matters Council as well as the distribution listed in 4-2-1 (c).
From Chapter 6 Section 1 of the Faculty Senate Bylaws.