Ad Hoc Committee on Cultivating Cross-Cultural Awareness
Chair: Howard Peelle
Final Report of the Ad Hoc Committee on Cultivating Cross-Cultural Awareness, Sen. Doc. No. 11-057.
Given the increasing influx of international students on campus, the committee will suggest ways to develop faculty awareness of various student populations, international relations, and sensitivity to variety in our students' cultural perspectives.
1. The Chair of the International Studies Council or a designee;
2. The Chair of the Student Affairs and University Life Council or a designee;
3. The Dean of Students or a designee;
4. The Directory of the Office of Faculty Development or a designee;
5. The Director of the International Programs Office or a designee;
6. The Secretary of the Faculty Senate;
7. A Representative of the Graduate School;
8. One Faculty Member from each of the Schools and Colleges; and
9. One Graduate and One Undergraduate Student.
The Committee will elect a Chair from among its members.
From the Special Report of the International Studies Council concerning the Establishment of an Ad Hoc Committee on Cultivating Cross-Cultural Awareness, Sen. Doc. No. 10-048