Our Dedicated Staff
- Kate has been with Tickets Unlimited since the fall of 2004. She is currently the Event Coordinator
for RSO groups. She sits on the Board of Student Business. Kate is a Junior English Major, and has hopes
of being a High School English teacher, or an event planner, who knows!? Kate loves to be silly and have
fun. She loves tea, coffee and wine, a good book, and great company. And she says, "Support Student
- Ashley has worked at Tickets Unlimited since Fall 2004. She will be bookkeeper and payroll manager
starting Fall 2006, but will still help with the Table Vending program in the Campus Center. Ashley
expects to graduate in Spring 2008 with a degree in Biology and Animal Science with the hope of going
to Veterinary School. She enjoys getting a full night’s sleep, a strong cup of coffee and good conversation.
- Tina has been with Tix since October 2007. She is currently in training to become an Events Coordinator. She is a Political Science major from Marshfield, Massachusetts. Tina enjoys burritos, movies, music, and a good dance party.
- Eve was hired at Tickets Unlimited during Spring 2006. She is currently a Junior Biology
Major and is interested in lab and research work for the future. Eve enjoys oil painting, music, sushi,
and her favorite season is autumn.
- Sarah has worked with Tix since October 2007. Sarah is currently in training to become a Vending Coordinator at Tix. She is studying psychology and is interested in the areas of clinical and developmental psychology. She enjoys watching films (especially if they involve Harrison Ford), listening to music, organizing, exercising and reading.
- Katharine was hired at Tix in October 2006. She is majoring in psychology, and especially
interested in clinical psychology. In the future, she hopes to work in mental health services. Some of her
favorite things include chai tea, the beach, and people watching.
- Katie was hired in Fall 2006 and currently works morning vending. She is a
freshman and an English major, but hopes to go to law school after she graduates. She likes going running,
knitting, and spending time with her friends.
- Alex was hired at Tix during the fall of '06. He has recently become a key part
of the Vending/Marketing Team at Tix. Alex is currently undeclared but will be switching to Hospitality
and Tourism Management next year. Some say he's pretty fly for white guy, especially since he stays G'd
up from the feet up. He likes to go out with friends, listen to music, inline skate, and many other
cliché things commonly found on Facebook and/or Myspace.
- David Piper (Dipper) has worked at Tix since October 2007.
Currently, David is in training to be an Events Coordinator at Tix.
He is an economics major and Spanish minor. David loves New England sports, and ESPN.com.
His dry sense of humor and sensitive heart thrill all who know him well.
David also works at Dunkin Donuts in his down time and takes great pride in his work.