Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Passing The Torch

So, there are what I seem to understand three new people applying for officer positions for the club. I myself have had little to no time to run the show any more and am proud to see that people are going to pick it up. I don't know what the future of the club holds as it is no longer in my control, but as long we keep doing what we have been doing it will only get better. I raised our funding from nothing to thousands within three years, got us some sweet jerseys, and a reputation amongst the other college leagues.

Anyone still interested, or newcomers interested, should be ready to go to a meeting to go over the transition and hear my words of wisdom for the future of this club.

3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Zack said...

Can't wait to meet with ya tomorrow and go over specifics. I'm really excited about carrying on this club.

At 6:54 PM, Eric said...

I can't wait to see everyone at the meeting. I know I've spent some time talking with the two new leaders and I'm incredibly excited to get this back up and running.

At 7:32 PM, Kyle said...

Looking forward to this meeting and getting to know everyone and get things in motion so we can have a good spring and really do some good things next year as well

Post a Comment

<< Home