Giving to Resource Economics
Financial Contributions | Gifts of Time | Donors
There are several ways that you can participate in the current life of the Resource Economics Department.
Financial contributions to the University of Massachusetts provide welcome support for our teaching, outreach, and research programs. call the Development Office at 866-450-UMASS or visit www.umass.edu/give. Your gift is tax-deductible. Designate your gift to one or more of the following:
If giving on line click "other, enter below" in the drop down menu for Allocation 1 and then enter the complete name of your choice(s) from the list above.
Gifts of Time:
- Working with Undergraduate and Graduate Students on Career Development
- Meet with students in an undergraduate or graduate course to share your experience and knowledge
- Meet with the Resource Economics Association (undergraduate club) or with graduate students to discuss career options, what it takes to do your job, and how they can best prepare for the future
- Participate in the University's Career Shadowing Program by hosting a Resource Economics student for a day at your place of work
- Serve as a contact point for students with your company or organization
- Mentor a student by e-mail or telephone
- Establish a cooperative or internship opportunity for a Resource Economics student for a summer or a semester at your place of work
- Work with other alumni on fund raising activities
Please use the Alumni Response Form to let us know of your interest in these activities.