Financial contributions to the University of Massachusetts provide welcome support for our teaching, outreach, and research programs. Call the Development Office at 866-450-UMASS or visit www.umass.edu/give to contribute online. Your gift is tax-deductible.
If giving on-line, go to the Gift Options section and enter the complete name of your choice(s) from the list above in the Special Gift Instructions or Comments box.
Gifts of Time:
- Working with Undergraduate and Graduate Students on Career Development
- Meet with students in an undergraduate or graduate course to share your experience and knowledge
- Meet with the Resource Economics Association (undergraduate club) or with graduate students to discuss career options, what it takes to do your job, and how they can best prepare for the future
- Participate in the University's Career Shadowing Program by hosting a Resource Economics student for a day at your place of work
- Serve as a contact point for students with your company or organization
- Mentor a student by e-mail or telephone
- Establish a cooperative or internship opportunity for a Resource Economics student for a summer or a semester at your place of work
- Work with other alumni on fund raising activities