Research Units & Facilities
Research Units and Facilities Categories
The University of Massachusetts Amherst is one of the nation's top research extensive public universities. Underpinning the university's world-class research programs is an infrastructure of equipment, facilities and services.
The UMass Amherst Directory of Research Equipment, Facilities and Services (REFS) is your portal to research infrastructure campus-wide.
- Staff & Organization
- Vice Chancellor's Office
- Animal Care
- Commercial Ventures & Intellectual Property
- Grant & Contract Administration
- Research Business Manager Network
- Research Compliance
- Research Development
- UMass Innovation Institute
- Research Units & Facilities
- Research Council