E-PROTOCOL TRANSITION (IRB & IACUC)
Kuali will be available for human subjects (IRB) and animal subjects (IACUC) starting Tuesday, October 15, 2019. Transition details are below.
Human Subjects - IRB:
- September 30, 2019: Last day to submit all new protocols, revisions, or renewals in e-Protocol for the October 8th IRB meeting. Please note: the IRB office will not accept any submissions in e-protocol beginning October 1, 2019.
- September 30, 2019 1:00 p.m. until Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 8:00 a.m.: To allow for data migration neither e-Protocol nor Kuali Research eRA system (IRB module) will be available during this time period.
- October 15, 2019, 8:00 a.m.: Kuali Research eRA system will be available for IRB submissions.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Animal Subjects – IACUC:
- September 27, 2019: Last day to submit all cloned protocols and major amendments.
- October 4, 2019: Last day to submit all renewals and minor amendments.
- October 4, 2019 5:00 p.m. until Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 8:00 a.m.: To allow for data migration neither e-Protocol nor Kuali Research eRA system (IACUC module) will be available during this time period.
- October 15, 2019, 8:00 a.m.: Kuali Research eRA system will be available for IACUC submissions.
ABOUT KUALI RESEARCH
Kuali Research is a cloud-based solution that addresses the full sponsored projects lifecycle so it streamlines processes with online workflow, and creates a single repository for all proposal, award, and compliance information. It provides users the tools to leverage this powerful information to gain important insights and make more informed decisions.
GUIDES & TRAINING DOCUMENTATION
Kuali guides, training documentation, and videos are available that were developed by Office of Research and Engagement staff. Topics range from Proposal Routing & Approvals to Tagging Centers & Institutes. You will also find the Kuali Salary Guide that includes a new Grad Calculator and NIH Salary Cap guidance. These, along with F.A.Q.s and the Kuali Knowledge Base can be found in the Resources block at right.
TRAINING & OPEN LAB SESSIONS
Lab-based trainings are geared towards administrators engaged in proposal development and faculty and graduate students who build their own proposals. There are also open lab sessions available where Research and Engagement staff will be present to troubleshoot and answer questions.