Limited Submission: American Honda Foundation
Limited Submission Opportunity: American Honda Foundation $20,000-$75,000
American Honda Foundation supports imaginative, innovative, scientific, humanistic youth education projects with a specific STEM focus, in addition to the environment. Review former awards at:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send to me via email a clear, concise, precise half page description of the program (approximately 300 words) no later than November 19th. An internal review committee will review these materials and select the 2014 UMass Amherst nominee.
For technical questions, please contact Linda Sopp email@example.com at the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations. Thank you.
1. the number of youth expected to participate
2. the duration of the project
3. the number of hours that the youth will be engaged (e.g. 3 hours once a week during the academic year)
4. whether this is an expansion of an existing, a new or an ongoing program
5. if disadvantaged youth are a targeted group
6. the proposed project activities
7. the anticipated outcome of the project.
American Honda Submission Deadline: February 1
Honda Board Review: April
Awards Announced: May 1