Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 10:00am
This workshop is offered via Zoom. The Zoom meeting connection information will be sent out to attendees a day prior to the training. If you have not received the link by that time, please check your "Junk" folder.
Participants will learn how to navigate Kuali and complete the Proposal Development record, including:
· An overview of the Kuali platform, user dashboard, key concepts, and how to create a new proposal
· How to enter preliminary proposal details – sponsor, grant type, grant period, etc.
· How to fill out investigators RTF and intellectual credit splits
· How to fill out the compliance sections and the questionnaire (IPF)
· How to attach documents to fulfill UMass and Sponsor requirements
· How to submit and route a proposal for OPAS approval and submission
· Learn how proposal validations work
· How to print the full proposal
Participants will receive a Kuali Training Certificate of Completion if they complete all three proposal development trainings:
1. Kuali Proposal Development - Basics and Proposal Submission
2. Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting
3. Kuali Proposal Development - Advanced Budgeting - S2S
The trainings are progressive in content and it is strongly encouraged that users take them sequentially.