Wednesday, June 26, 2019 - 9:00am to 12:00pm
W.E.B. Du Bois Library, Room 1667
IMPORTANT: This is offered through Workplace Learning & Development. Registration required.
Workshops are geared towards administrators engaged in proposal development and faculty and graduate students who build their own proposals.
Participants will learn how to navigate Kuali and complete the Proposal Development record, including:
- An overview of the Kuali platform, user dashboard, key concepts, and how to create a new proposal
- How to enter preliminary proposal details – sponsor, grant type, grant period, etc.
- How to fill out investigators RTF and intellectual credit splits
- How to fill out the compliance sections and the Questionnaire (previously called IPF)
- How to attach documents to fulfill UMass and Sponsor requirements
- How to submit and route a proposal for OPAS approval and submission
- Learn how proposal validations work
- How to print the full proposal
Participants will receive a Kuali Training Certificate of Completion if they complete all three proposal development trainings. The trainings are progressive in content and it is strongly encouraged that users take them sequentially.
- Kuali Proposal Development - Basics
- Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting Part 1
- Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting Part 2