Need Help? The College of Education's Statistical Consulting Service is Here
Students and Faculty from the UMass Center for Educational Assessment (Psychometric Methods, Educational Statistics, and Research Methods Doctoral Concentration) are available for consultation free of charge.
More information about this service in Spring 2014 is available here.
A flyer with information about selected free workshops being held in Spring 2014 is located here.
Areas of Expertise:
- Research Design
- Drawing Samples
- Modes of Data Collection
- Reliability & Validity studies
- Survey Development
- Interpretation and Presentation of Results
- Regression or ANOVA Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Power Analysis
- Longitudinal and Multi-Level Data Analysis
- Structural Equation Models
- Statistical Software Support including Excel, SPSS, SAS, Mplus, and R
- and more!
Updated February 10, 2014