Need Help? The College of Education's Statistical Consulting Service is Here
Students and Faculty from the UMass Center for Educational Assessment (Psychometric Methods, Educational Statistics, and Research Methods Doctoral Concentration) are available for consultation free of charge. Via drop-in hours as well as scheduled individual consultations, our service is staffed by a team of advanced graduate students funded through the College of Education. The expertise of our staff covers a range of popular analytical computer platforms and methods. In addition, we offer free workshops on a variety of statistical topics and software packages.
Areas of Expertise:
- Research Design
- Drawing Samples
- Modes of Data Collection
- Reliability & Validity studies
- Survey Development
- Interpretation and Presentation of Results
- Regression or ANOVA Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Power Analysis
- Longitudinal and Multi-Level Data Analysis
- Structural Equation Models
- Statistical Software Support including Excel, SPSS, SAS, Mplus, and R
- and more!
(Intro to SPSS, Excel) in the Beacon.
Updated September 13, 2013