Need Help? The School of Education's Statistical Consulting Service is Here
Students and Faculty from the UMass Center for Educational Assessment (Psychometric Methods, Educational Statistics, and Research Methods Doctoral Concentration) are available for consultation free of charge.
Providing assistance with:
- Research Design
- Drawing Samples
- Modes of Data Collection
- Reliability & Validity studies
- Survey Development
- Interpretation and Presentation of Results
- Regression or ANOVA Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis
- Factor Analysis
- Power Analysis
- Longitudinal and Multi-Level Data Analysis
- Structural Equation Models
- Statistical Software Support including Excel, SPSS, SAS, Mplus, and R
- and more!
M 2 - 5 pm; Tu 3:45 - 5:45 pm, W 3:45 - 5:45 pm, Th 3:30 - 6:30 pm
in Hills House South, Graduate Student Lounge
or to schedule an individual appointment (outside of drop in hours), simply fill out an information form HERE.
(Intro to SPSS, Excel) in the Beacon.
Updated February 18, 2013