Research, Educational Measurement, and Psychometrics (REMP) Doctoral Program:
The REMP faculty revised the structure and format of the doctoral comprehensive examinations.
The purpose of the comprehensive exam is to ensure students have sufficient knowledge of the fields of research design, educational statistics, and psychometric methods, to proceed toward candidacy for the Ed.D. degree. Successful completion of the Comprehensive Exam is an important milestone for Psychometrics students because it indicates mastery of the important knowledge and skills taught in our concentration and that are important for success in the fields of educational research and psychometrics. The revised comprehensive exam consists of a written exam and an oral exam.
On this page are documents for students pertaining to the current exam format and end of year reports.
- Comps Exam Formula Sheet (uploaded 5-21-2013)
- Comps Exam: August 2011 Administration (uploaded 11-13-2012)
- Comps Exam: May 2012 Administration (uploaded 11-13-2012)
- Comps Exam Sample Questions (uploaded 4-22-2011)
- Comps Exam Policy (uploaded 4-23-2011)
- Comps Exam: Reading List (uploaded 11-13-2012)
- End of Year Report, Ed.D. Students (uploaded 4-23-2011)
Updated May 21, 2013