- Joshua Marland, Research FellowM
- Joseph B. Berger, Ph.D. (Vanderbilt University, 1997). Professor of Education. Postsecondary Educational Leadership, Organizational Development.
- Sharon F. Rallis, Ed.D. (Harvard University, 1982). Dwight W. Allen Distinguished Professor of Educational Policy and Reform. Methodology (Qualitative Research and Program Evaluation), Organizational Theory and Change.
- James M. Royer, Ph.D. (emeritus) (Illinois, 1970). Professor of Psychology and Education. Reading Comprehension, Memory, Prose Learning.
- Aline Sayer, Ed.D. (Harvard University, 1992). Visiting Associate Professor of Psychology. Developmental Psychology, Hierarchical Linear Models, Structural Equation Modeling.
- Rebecca Woodland, Ph.D. (Colorado State University, 2001). Associate Professor of Education. Instructional Leadership, School Improvement, Organizational Collaboration.
- Ella GIft Banda
- MIchelle Boyer
- Hongyu Diao
- Jacqueline DIckey
- Fen Fan
- Alejandra Garcia
- Hyun-Joo Jung
- Frank Padellaro
- Yooyoung Park
- Duy Pham
- Francis Rick
- Xi Wang
Office ManagerEmily Pichette Walker
Updated: March 5, 2016.