Welcome to Psychometrics at UMass Amherst!
The Psychometric Methods, Educational Statistics, and Research Methods (Psychometrics) concentration is housed within the School of Education's Department of Educational Research, Policy, and Administration at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. This concentration offers a graduate level program for the training of persons with specialized skills in the areas of psychometric and statistical research and practice, instrument development and data analysis.
The Center for Educational Assessment in the School of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst conducts research and provides training in the areas of psychometrics, research methods, and educational statistics to promote fair, useful, and efficient educational assessment practices.
- Conference News: PM will be busy in San Francisco (AERA/NCME 2013)
- Seminar News: Spring 2013 Seminar Speakers
- Need Help?: Check out PM's Statistical Consulting Service!
- Faculty News: Stephen G. Sireci receives Samuel F. Conti Faculty Fellowship
- Alumni News: Kyung Han receives NCME's Cascallar Award for 2012
Links of Interest
- MCAS Validity Reports: Research from the CEA
- Psychometrics/CEA Speakers: Who's Been Here?
- The Alumni Corner: What are they up to?
- The Massachusetts Adult Proficiency Test Technical Manual (version 2)
- Psychometrics Comps Exams: Information for Students
- School of Education Advising Guidelines: Doctoral Forms from the SOE