Welcome to REMP at UMass Amherst!
The Research, Educational Measurement, and Psychometrics (REMP) concentration is housed within the College of Education's Department of Educational Research, Policy, and Administration at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. This concentration offers a graduate level program for the training of persons with specialized skills in the areas of psychometric and statistical research and practice, instrument development and data analysis.
The Center for Educational Assessment in the College of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst conducts research and provides training in the areas of psychometrics, research methods,w and educational statistics to promote fair, useful, and efficient educational assessment practices.
- NERA 2016!
- All About the MAPT
- Now Available: CEA Research on Student Growth Percentiles (SGPs)
- REMP in the Nation's Capital
- Get a Ph.D. at the UMass COE!
- NERA 2015: Presentations and a Presidential Address too!
- Welcome Assistant Professor Scott Monroe
- Donate Now to the Ron Hambleton Legacy Fund!
Links of Interest
- Help is HERE!: Information about the Statistics Consulting Service
- MCAS Validity Reports: Research from the CEA
- REMP/CEA Speakers: Who's Been Here?
- The Alumni Corner: What are they up to?
- The Massachusetts Adult Proficiency Test Technical Manual (version 2)
- REMP End-of-Year Progress Report (Ed.D. Students)
- REMP Comps Exams: Information for Students
- College of Education Advising Guidelines: Doctoral Forms from the COE