Welcome to Psychometrics at UMass Amherst!
The Psychometric Methods, Educational Statistics, and Research Methods (Psychometrics) concentration is housed within the College of Education's Department of Educational Research, Policy, and Administration at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. This concentration offers a graduate level program for the training of persons with specialized skills in the areas of psychometric and statistical research and practice, instrument development and data analysis.
The Center for Educational Assessment in the College of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst conducts research and provides training in the areas of psychometrics, research methods, and educational statistics to promote fair, useful, and efficient educational assessment practices.
- Seminar: Kristen Huff speaking at UMass
- Conference News: Here Comes NERA 2013!
- PM News: The College of Education's Statistical Consulting Service
- Faculty News: Tenure and COE Award for Professor Randall
- Software Update from Kyung Han: MSTGen is now available
Links of Interest
- MCAS Validity Reports: Research from the CEA
- Psychometrics/CEA Speakers: Who's Been Here?
- The Alumni Corner: What are they up to?
- The Massachusetts Adult Proficiency Test Technical Manual (version 2)
- Psychometrics Comps Exams: Information for Students
- College of Education Advising Guidelines: Doctoral Forms from the COE