Welcome to REMP at UMass Amherst!
The Research, Educational Measurement, and Psychometrics (REMP) concentration is housed within the College of Education's Department of Educational Research, Policy, and Administration at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. This concentration offers a graduate level program for the training of persons with specialized skills in the areas of psychometric and statistical research and practice, instrument development and data analysis.
The Center for Educational Assessment in the College of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst conducts research and provides training in the areas of psychometrics, research methods, and educational statistics to promote fair, useful, and efficient educational assessment practices.
- REMP Extracurriculars: Hot Chocolate Run 2014
- Conference News: Two REMP Faculty Are Lauded by NERA
- Conference News: NERA 2014
- CEA News: Click here to access the CEA's comments on the USDOE's peer review process for evaluating state assessment systems
- REMP News: Courses for Fall 2014
- CEA News: Contract to Evaluate Girls' Educational Access in the DRC
Links of Interest
- Help is HERE!: Information about the Statistics Consulting Service
- MCAS Validity Reports: Research from the CEA
- REMP/CEA Speakers: Who's Been Here?
- The Alumni Corner: What are they up to?
- The Massachusetts Adult Proficiency Test Technical Manual (version 2)
- REMP End-of-Year Progress Report (Ed.D. Students)
- REMP Comps Exams: Information for Students
- College of Education Advising Guidelines: Doctoral Forms from the COE