Withdrawing from the University

  • IF you are withdrawing DURING the semester, please click HERE for information regarding Withdrawing from the University.


  • IF you are withdrawing from the University AFTER the current semester ends but before the first day of classes of the next semester, you must fill out an End of Semester Withdrawal Card .

The form is available HERE or in the Registrar's office, 213 in the Whitmore Administration Building.

You can also notify the Registrar's office in writing of your withdrawal. Please include your Student ID number and your signature.