Withdrawing from a Course

If you need to withdraw from a course during the semester you may drop the course in SPIRE, with no record, during the add/drop period. After the add/drop period and until the mid-semester date, "W" drops are accepted if you file at the Registrar’s office a course change form signed by the instructor. After the mid-semester date, you must petition your Academic Dean.

WARNING: If you withdraw from courses that bring your total enrollment below a full-time load of 12 credits it may affect your health insurance coverage which may require you to be full time or your financial aid package. Please check with the Office of Financial Aid.