If you have current access to SPIRE then an unofficial transcript can be obtained through SPIRE by following these steps:
- Log into SPIRE and go to student center.
- On the main page, click on the drop down text box and click on “View unofficial transcript”.
- Choose unofficial transcript as report type and click Go.
- You can now view or print your unofficial transcript.
- NEW: Course repeat codes are now on the unofficial transcript. If you view it online you can click on the repeat codes and it will take you to the Registrar website explanations. On the last page of each career, there is a new transfer summary that includes all tests, transfer and other credit awarded.
If you do not have current access to SPIRE, please order an official electronic transcript through our automated transcript delivery service.