An unofficial transcript can be obtained through SPIRE by following these steps:
- Log into SPIRE and go to student center.
- On the main page, click on the drop down text box and click on “View unofficial transcript”.
- Choose unofficial transcript as report type and click Go.
- You can now view or print your unofficial transcript.
- NEW: Course repeat codes are now on the unofficial transcript. If you view it online you can click on the repeat codes and it will take you to the Registrar website explanations. On the last page of each career, there is a new transfer summary that includes all tests, transfer and other credit awarded.
If you need help accessing your SPIRE account, please use the 'Forgot Your Password?' option on the SPIRE page. An email with your SPIRE ID and password will be sent to your non-OIT address. If you are unable to do so please contact the OIT Help Center.