Replacement Undergraduate Diplomas

You can order a replacement diploma by submitting a signed request which must include the following:

    UMass ID or social security number
    Date of birth
    Date of graduation
    What happened to original diploma (lost, destroyed, etc)
    Address to which replacement diploma should be mailed
    Your signature
    Your Email

A replacement fee of $25.00 must also be submitted at the time of request in the form of check or money order made payable to: University of Massachusetts

Send the request to:

Office of the University Registrar
Attention: Diploma and Graduation Services
213 Whitmore Building
University of Massachusetts
181 Presidents Drive
Amherst, MA. 01003-9313

Please Note: Replacement diplomas take at least 4-6 weeks to arrive.

For Graduate Replacement Diplomas - please contact the Graduate School