UMass Amherst Procurement Transition
The UMass Amherst Procurement Department has transitioned to the Unified Procurement Services Team (UPST) in the UMass President’s Office.
For information regarding the UPST go to: https://www.umassp.edu/better-together/projects/shared-services-project.
For all Procrd questions please email the UPST: upst [at] umassp.edu.
Internet and Telephone Service
We allow the use of Procard for internet and telephone monthly charges for services that support off-campus staff at department business locations only.
- Cahillane Auto Body DBA Squash Automotive Co. (Parts Only)
- F.L. Roberts/Golden Nozzle (Car Detailing and Car Wash Services Only)
- Marshall Steinbeck Inc. (Parts Only)
- North Amherst Motors Inc. (Car Detailing and Parts Only)
Except as noted above, all vehicle repairs should be done at Fleet Services/Physical Plant or Fleet Response Authorized Repair Facility. For more information, please contact Transportation Services at 413.545.4682
Please Note: The Procard can not be used on any of the vendors below for construction or renovation.
Vendors Allowed - Included but are not limited to:
- AddGene, Inc.
- ALLPOWER/Suzuki Of Western Mass
- Allston Supply Company Inc.
- Amherst Welding Inc.
- Atkins Farms Country Market (See Exception 1)
- Automated Signature Technology
- Black Sheep Deli (See Exception 1)
- Bobcat of Greater Springfield
- Boyden & Perron Garage Inc.
- Casey Engineered Maintenance, Inc.
- Cintas Corporation - Lab Coat Program
- Cowls Building Supply Inc.
- Crocker Communications, Inc.
- Daniel's Equipment
- Deerfield Valley Re-Fab
- Diebold Incorporated
- Delivery Express Corporation – Food Delivery from Local Restaurants
- Dinn Brothers, Inc.
- Eastern Bag & Paper Company Inc.
- Federal Express - FEDEX
- Fluke Electronics Corp.
- Full Circle Padding Incorporated
- General Cleaners of Holyoke Incorporated
- Genewiz, Inc.
- Hampden Engineering Corporatio
- Integrated DNA Tech
- Kellco Products
- Left-Click Corporation
- Lexington Group - (Only accessory items such as a keyboard tray.)
- MacDonald Outdoor Advertising
- Matuszko Trailer Repair Inc.
- Maxtor Building – UMass Shrewsbury Building – Catering Services
- Minutememan Pest Control Co., Inc.
- Mullins Center – Room Use Fee
- Oxbow Marina
- Pipette Calibration Services, Inc.
- Premiere Global Services
- Rainwise Inc.
- Raynor Door Sales
- Richard's Plumbing
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Revolution Service Corp.
- Sentry Cleaners
- Sentry Uniforms
- Silver Screen Design
- Sunnytech, Inc.
- Tag Up
- Theatrix (of Belchertown)
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- USPS - United States Postal Service
- Valley Communications Systems Inc.
- Valley Frame Works
- Valley Machine Knife Corp.
- Valley Welding and Equipment Inc.
- Wassmann Audio Video
- Whalley Computers Associates
- Works Bakery Cafe (See Exception 1)
1. Exception: Takeout Food and nonalcoholic beverages can be purchased using a Procard. Catering is allowed as long as vendor does no more than prepare/deliver the food. The vendor can't serve, set up or clean up the food. The Expense Approval/Business Expense Form shall be completed if the purchase was for a staff event.