Printing at UMass Amherst
Effective February 7, 2021, the University's print shop closed. You may place your printing orders through one of the three vendors listed below. This includes print and copy, stationery, copy paper, business cards and badges. These vendors are under contract with the University.
Please contact us if you need help with this process. We're here to support you. Call (413) 577-9500 or email email@example.com.
Amherst Copy & Designworks is a high-tech, high-touch print shop. Offering premium print/copy, design, and delivery service. we bring great ideas to life on paper.
At Marcus Printing we have the equipment, the people and creativity to make your projects - newsletters, direct mail, post cards, flyers, coupons and sell sheets - stand out.
How to Order
- Get quotes from one or more of the above vendors.
- For jobs greater than $1,000, we recommend getting more than one quote to receive the best value.
- Once you have selected a vendor and received a quote, log into BuyWays.
- Select non-catalog item from the BuyWays menu.
- Enter your purchase requisition as you would any other non-punch-out vendor order. Remember to attach the quote.
- Shipping options will be presented to you in BuyWays during your requisition process.