|Curry Hicks Physical Education Building
||Curry Starr Hicks (1885-1964). Professor and Physical Education Division Head 1911-1949; 1918 and 1932 INDEX dedications.
||Built 1930, dedicated 6/13/1931. Rededicated and renamed after Hicks 6/7/1941; renovated and expanded 1985.
||Originally the Physcial Education Building, built in 1931 with funds from Alumni, friends, and undergraduates. "In Honor of Curry Star Hicks who through years of unselfish service made this building possible."
||South of Bartlett Hall.