Goessmann Chemistry Lab
Dedication: Charles Anthony Goessmann (1827-1910). Professor of Chemistry and Head of the Chemistry Dept. 1869-1907; Director of the Agricultural Experiment Station 1882-1907; 1909 INDEX dedication; One of the famous "Faculty of Four".
Date: "Old Goessmann Lab" built 1922, dedicated 10/3/1924.
Description: Addition built on Old Goessmann in 1957 and rededicated on 10/31/1959.
Location: North of Campus Center.
Map Coordinates: [C3]
GPS Coordinates: 42/23/42-N 23/23/43-W