||"Uncle" George Louis Farley (1873-1941). Extension Professor of Agricultural Education; State leader of 4-H County Club Agents 1916-1941.
||Built 1933, dedicated 7/27/1933.
||Child Care Center, formerly Farley 4-H Building. (First 4-H clubhouse built in the US entirely paid by member funds.)
||South campus on Stadium Drive. The Lodge was moved from the main campus to this current location circa 1962.